|Position||Crewmember, BA Twinkie|
Early Life Edit
Not much is known about Tarah's early life. It can be assumed she lived a normal childhood with her family until they were kidnapped by Tesiot Industries.
After being captured, a virus that reanimates its victims after death spread throughout the bunker she was imprisoned in. Her entire family died in the bunker. The only survivors of the bunker were Xhoth, Sasauron, and Tarah.
On the crew's first job, they were forced to fight against Tarah's own species. Tarah did not help the crew after finding this out and even sabotaged missions. When she attempted to kill Harreux and Sasauron, she was eaten alive by aliens infected with this reanimating virus.
After turning, she attacked and killed Taymondo while he was distracted. This saved Xhoth's life. After this, Xhoth put Tarah out of her misery.
- Numerous allied soldiers (Indirectly)
- General Choen (Indirectly)
- Numerous enemy soldiers (Directly and Indirectly)
- General Taymondo (Zombified)
- Tarah is Jewish.
- This makes Tarah the first known Jewish character in the Revolution Universe.
- Tarah was originally going to survive and become Sasauron's love interest.
- eme12 regrets killing Tarah off so soon.